Indications for Use
Omnitrope offers real solutions for rejuvenation and long life. It suits perfectly those people, who are willing to:
- Get back a more youthful appearance and glow;
- Improve their waist-to-hip ratio;
- Reduce the body fat percentage and fat deposits;
- Have a beautiful, glowing and toned skin;
- Achieve regeneration of bones, soft tissues and organs;
- Improve memory, and intellectual abilities;
- Increase energy, strength and endurance;
- Enhance the immune system and resistance to infections;
- Increase confidence and self-esteem;
- Improve the quality of life without prejudice to health and exhaustion of finances.
Among other things, Omnitrope has anabolic properties. Therefore, it is often used in bodybuilding to accelerate muscle development and increase endurance.
Omnitrope is not a dietary supplement or herbal product. It is a powerful medication, which is sold in pharmacies. It contains a biosynthetic human growth hormone (HGH), similar to that produced in our bodies, namely in the pituitary gland (master gland).
Omnitrope became commercially available in 2006, immediately after the US FDA (Food and Drug Administration) has approved it for use. The manufacturer is Sandoz – the world leader in the production of low-cost generic drugs.
Omnitrope has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of various conditions, associated with insufficient secretion of growth hormone. For example, the drug is indicated for children, whose growth and development is limited by HGH deficiency.
Omnitrope is an injectable solution. It contains HGH, which is called Somatropin. It is this hormone that is responsible for cell replacement, stimulation of tissue repair and brain function.
HGH affects all types of cells in our bodies, constantly rejuvenating the cells of the skin, joints and bones, and supporting the function of soft tissues and organs.
The sterile, ready-to-use solution comes in glass cartridges at the following dosage strengths:
- 5 mg/1.5 ml
- 10 mg/1.5 ml
Omnitrope price may differ, depending on the HGH concentration in solution.
The list of inert substances includes the following agents:
- Benzyl alcohol
- Poloxamer 188
- Bacteriostatic water
- Sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate
- Disodium hydrogen phosphate heptahydrate
The cartridge is made of transparent glass for a good reason. This is necessary so that you can see the contents of the cartridge. The solution should be completely transparent, without any solid particles.
Precautions & Contraindications
If you have any of the following factors, special caution or a lower dose may be required:
- Age over 55 years;
- Breastfeeding or pregnancy;
- Liver or kidney disease;
- Prader-Willi syndrome;
- Blood sugar level is too high;
- Abnormal fluid retention in the body;
- Increased pressure inside the skull;
- Thyroid problems;
- Diseases associated with the pituitary gland.
Omnitrope is not suitable (contraindicated) for use in the following conditions:
- Tumor, antitumor therapy;
- Serious post-surgery complications;
- Intolerance to any of the drug ingredients;
- Prader-Willi syndrome, accompanied by apnea, class 3 obesity, and other risk factors.
Pay attention to the following information. Once you begin using the cartridge, HGH is guaranteed to maintain its biological activeness for up to 28 days. The drug should be stored at 2-8°C. The fridge provides the required storage temperature. Protect the solution from freezing.
To get the best of Omnitrope action, comply with the instructions that come with the drug. This will help to maximize its effectiveness and reduce the likelihood of adverse reactions.
- Do not take Omnitrope more than once a day;
- Never exceed the recommended dose;
- Always inject the solution subcutaneously, preferably in the evening;
- Use sterile disposable needles;
- Administer the solution every day at about the same time.
- Recommended injection sites: abdomen, buttocks or thigh
- Initial dose range for adults: 0.15 – 0.30 mg/day
The dose can be increased gradually, depending on the response to the treatment, the health condition and the rejuvenation goals that you want to achieve.
Although Omnitrope starts working immediately, you will most likely not see immediate results. It may take weeks and months to notice physical changes. However, improvement of intellectual abilities and increase in energy can be noticed fast enough.
If you do not know what to do with this medicine, contact your pharmacist for an advice.